17 August, 2010

Limiting my impact

Hello  again, back in February I posted an article on Homemade Laundry Powder and believe it or not I have just run out.  

Now I have a family of 5; two of them are male, one adult and one toddler (need I say more) and two female tweens who constantly seem to change their clothes, so I'm sure you can imagine how much washing I do. 
Just one example

So if I made this powder up in February, that means that my Laundry Powder lasted 6 months, I am now making more.  I do have to say that on the rare occasion I have use a stain removing booster for my wash but over all I have just used the Homemade powder.  

I am happy to say that my whites are white, my colours are still bright and my towels are still soft, which I think is great.  But you know the best part is how much I have managed to lessen my impact on the environment, not to mention lessen the impact on my pocket.

Toowoon Bay

If you haven't tried to make your own Homemade Laundry Powder, why not give it a go today.