14 August, 2010

MY Miracle cure

Now I don't know about you but the birth of my son 22 months ago really knocked my body around, well in truth it was probably the pregnancy but I didn't notice until after he was born.  

One of the things that I have been dealing with is an incredibly itchy scalp, now for almost 2 years.  It has been driving me insane.  

Well, as you can guess I've been researching to find a natural alternative to anti-dandruff shampoo.  I tried a number of different remedies and none of them really worked.  Some worked for a day but after 24hrs the itch was back.  And my last experiment has been Apple Cider Vinegar.  Do you know how amazing this common kitchen item is???  

I found this information and some other amazing information from Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
DANDRUFF
Apply pure apple cider vinegar to the scalp and work it into the roots of the hair; allow the vinegar to stand for a half hour or a full hour before washing your hair. This will help to destroy the bacteria and fungus that cause dandruff and itchy scalp. 

While I only allowed the Apple Cider Vinegar to stand for about 15minutes, the results have been amazing.  I did this about 5 days ago and I haven't had an itchy scalp since.  

This is MY miracle cure.  What's your miracle cure?